Overview & Details
- GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries, installed – Face MicroTip Attachment Head – Clear plastic stand – USB power cord – Adapter plug – Empty sprayer bottle – User guide
- 5 GloPRO Skin Prep Pad Single Packets
What It DoesGloPRO Tool
- Patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin-firming benefits through stainless steel micro-needle tips that safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin’s own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each); each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.3mm long and 0.2mm thick
Skin Prep Pads
- Designed to help clean and prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide
Consumer Perception SurveyGloPRO Tool
- In a consumer perception survey of 30 compensated participants who used the product every other night (3 times per week) for 30 days:
- After 30 days: – 100% of the participants said they felt GloPRO was simple to use. – 97% of the participants said the firmness of their skin looked improved. – 93% of the participants said they would recommend GloPRO to a friend. – 93% of the participants said their skin tone appeared more even. – 90% of the participants said they saw an improvement in the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. – 93% of the participants said they saw a visible improvement in the overall appearance of their skin. – 97% of the participants said they felt their skin looked younger after using GloPRO. – 90% of the participants said they thought their skin had a visibly renewed glow while using GloPRO. – 97% of the participants said they will continue using GloPRO after the trial is complete as part of their anti-aging regimen. – 97% of the participants said they look forward to using GloPRO.
How to UseGloPRO Tool
- Cleanse skin well and pat dry.
- Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin.
- Roll GloPRO over each area 4 to 10 times, changing direction with each pass.
- GloPRO should be used for at least 1 to 3 minutes.
- GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2 to 3 times per week and may be used daily if desired.
- Follow immediately with a serum or cream.
- Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol.
Skin Prep Pads
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup.
- Using a fresh GloPRO Skin Prep Pad, gently swab all areas of the skin that you intend to use the GloPRO tool on. Discard pad after use.
- Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing the GloPRO tool.
- Can be used anytime.
Good to Know
- Use as directed.
- The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on.
- Do not look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on.
- Use on cleansed skin free of makeup; follow with topicals.
- May be used day or night; recommended 2 to 3 times a week but can be used daily as needed.
- Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with Beauty Bioscience products or your favorite skincare.
- Do not use GloPRO on infected or irritated skin, open wounds or active breakouts.
- Take care to thoroughly cleanse skin prior to use and only apply products after GloPRO treatment that are not compromised or contaminated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Color Choices:||Champagne, Rose Gold or Rose Gold Metallic|
|Measurements:||GloPRO tool approx. 6″L x 1-1/4″W x 1″H|
|Care:||Clean roller tips with alcohol|
|Power Source:||Requires 2 AAA batteries (installed)|
|Country of Origin:||Serum and cream made in USA, other items made in China|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Oleate Decyl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cocyl Arginine Amide, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-13, Myristoyl, Hexapeptide-23, Glyceryl Caprylate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Maltodextrin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Essential Oil, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Simethicone, Citric Acid|