Overview & Details
- Theragrow Wearable Hair Growth Device
- Accessories box
- AC adapter with USB-to-micro-USB cable
- Set of foam pads
- Protective bag
- User guide
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Take monthly photos of your hair growth and scalp, under consistent lighting, positioning and hair conditions to track progress.
- Use indoors; the device is not designed for outdoor use.
- Use only on dry or damp hair; do not use on wet hair.
- Operates best in a cool environment (68 degrees F / 20 degrees C).
- Only apply topical scalp or hair products after your treatment, not before.
- Expose your scalp by brushing and parting your hair before treatment.
- Do not discontinue any of your current hair/scalp regimens when starting treatments. Consult your physician to design a plan to reduce dosage over time.
- Do not pause during treatment.
- Overuse and underuse may decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
- Do not stare directly at the laser light or its reflection off a mirror-like surface. Prolonged eye exposure can harm your eyes.
- Do not use the charger if the cable or plug is damaged.
- Do not use as a head protective device.
- Do not place or store Theragrow or its charging system near any water or liquid. Do not use Theragrow or its power supply if either has been exposed to water or liquid. If exposed to any liquid substance, unplug the device immediately from the power outlet. If the helmet has been dropped into water or any type of liquid, do not attempt to pick up the helmet, and do not touch.
- Do not use if you are taking photosensitizing medications or receiving any type of therapy that sensitizes the skin to light exposure. Please consult your physician.
- Do not use if you have or have had scalp cancer. The laser light stimulates activity in both healthy and unhealthy cells. Please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for patients with an Ommaya reservoir under their scalp without the approval of a specialist.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless specifically approved by your physician.
- No modification of this equipment is allowed.
- Do not attempt any repairs; Theragrow has no user serviceable parts.
- Use the product only for its intended use as described in the manual.
- Do not drop or insert objects into any vents or openings of the device. The helmet’s lasers are electrostatic discharge sensitive.
- Do not expose the underside of your Theragrow to static or other high-voltage sources.
- Do not charge in an outlet that is blocked by furniture or isn’t easily accessible in case of a hazard.
- When using, exercise caution to avoid: 1) strangulation due to charging cables; 2) potential allergic reactions to helmet and equipment materials.
- Do not use accessories, detachable parts and materials for purposes unrelated to the proper use of Theragrow.
- To avoid overheating during treatment, always use away from any heat sources, including sunlight.
- To avoid damage or possible injury, do not store in dusty, humid or soiled areas or in any environment that has a freezing temperature.
- Using near other electronic devices does not pose significant risk for electromagnetic interference.
- Consult your physician prior to using.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11-1/3″L x 7-1/2″W x 5-1/3″H x 7-1/2″ Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.3 lbs.|
|Battery Requirements:||Rechargeable 18650 LiOn Battery (included)|
|Care:||Wipe the inside and outside with a cloth to remove any oils or residue|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Easy-to-use hands-free, cordless helmet
|How to Use